Thursday, July 10, 2008

When bikini rhymes with sunny, yeepee... Candy?

(huhu supa hot post, send the kids to bed and keep grandmama locked in her cosy bedroom ...oh and bring her a cuppotea, we're not that bad!)

I gotta hurry with this post, because some really lucky ones leave for holidays soon!

So the other day I decided to take my big bag to go to the market.
It was such a gorgeous day!
The Seine looked, OMG, Carribean-ish !
Then I thought I'd pose for a minute to catch the poetry of the moment.




What a souvenir!


Well, that is indeed the bikini I bought, I'm not just a liar!
And I thought I'd try it next weekend in Bretagne but... well, it's Bretagne you know.

We just rush there for the weekend to celebrate my mama's birthday, it's gonna be a huge party. On Saturday, there was a canoe trip organized and a big picnic, but well, as it's Bretagne... there gonna be as much sater inside the canoes as outside (sigh).
Soooo new plans will follow.

Anyway all this post was nothing but a pretext to expose my bits, of course :P

Any plan for the weekend on your side of the planet?

No comments: