Friday, August 29, 2008

Fitz-ish !

Today I woke up, and so the computers did, just as usual.
And quite early in the morning (sowwwy we're that addicted, yup)... who am I talking with?
........ Fitz!

You don't know him (except you Ariel and maybe Jack and Kiki too, hmm?), but he's a friend of mine since at least 12 years! Which also means people start to get long-term-friendly-relationship via the internet!

We've spent so much time together online with other American friends. It was a fine gang, helped me a lot to improve my English slang ;-)
I remember most of my wages were spent at the time for huge telephone bills. lol. (je me tapais quand même des factures de 3000 balles!)

Anyway, Fitz is one of the nicest person I know (and I don't say that only because he used to send me kilos and kilos of candies from Texas).
I met him too once, had a very fine dinner in Paris.

But we had lost contact for 3 years... and then this morning he was just there online!
I was as surprised as if I had met him in the street!

Great surprise.

I bless, kiss, cuddle the Internet for the few excellent friends I've met on it!

No comments: