Friday, August 29, 2008

Get a lil something moving between your teeth ?

(yup I can write glamorous titles)

Not so long ago, I had some wunnerful lunch with friends, blogs' friends. A few of them are born chefs, they love cooking!
At some point, were were talking of salad, most of them mentioning they never eat salad conditioned in plastic bag.

I nodded with the others, hehe... But my inner self blushed, realising the last time I prepared a *free* salad, I was maybe 14 years-old and it was for my grand-ma. Since then I only took the tasteless washed ones imprisoned in their in plastic bag.

Soooo, once back home, I decided to try the real salads.
Haaaa beautiful, gorgeous salads!

I quickly remembered (hellllo city goil) and realized that I could not just cut the salad and serve it.

There were lots of little people in my gorgeous salad!

I had to wash it, huh. (hellllo city goil #2)
But the little people loved their shower apparently.

I gave the salad a good bath then.
Same activity on the leafs!
Haaaa, but I had forgotten vinegar. Poured some in the water.
hm.
Waited.
Observed.
Got impatient.

I still had a more crispy salad than expected!

Ok, the taste of it is so much better... troooooe troooooe! ... But, any idea how I can easily (without sweating, getting mad and swearing) get rid of the little people in them?


yumm! :P
PS: this was not my salad, huh! hehe

No comments: