Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A summerish logbook

Day 1 - 4.50 pm
It just starts raining, and it won't stop for the next 12 hours.
Welcome in Bretagne!

Day 2 - 10.00 pm
They (the family) started with the political topic. Electricity, thunder, fight. Carla and Nico have just spoiled my evening, thank you, guys!

Day 3 - 3.00 pm
I'm lying on the grass, purring under a glorious sun. My head's empty, only the fresh breeze on my skin does matter

Day 4 - 5.00 pm
8 motivated ones on the canoes. Water's bloody cold (17°C) or am I geDing old??

Day 5 - 9.15 am
I'm painting doors, my mp3 stuck on my ears. Moby's Hotel is just purrfect, my painting's a success!

Day 6 - 4.15 pm
Just been working 6 hours in the hobbit's house. I'm exhausted, suffer from a painful headache. Heavy medicine will help. I lie down, listening to James Bond's soundtracks. I'm walking on the beach, a scary knife fixed on the hip. The power of strong medicine!


Day 7 - 11.45 pm
The most adorable hedgehog is challenging the cats. He's driving them mad!
We give him some milk, happy hour at Chez Candles!

Day 8 - 7.20 am
Everybody's sleeping. I sit in the morning sun, enjoying my coffee. Soft music behind. It's quiet and perfect.

Days 9 - 3.00 pm
They all wanna go sailing again. Yawn, I wanna sleep on the grass, nothing else

Day 10 - 1.45 pm
The salad of the year: melon + shrimps + fresh mint + balsamic vinegar. Ligth and tasty. Fantastic!

Day 11 - 11.00 am
I kinda like masonry but it's a too hard work. The old stones are so heavy, and I keep smashing my fingers with them :(

Day 12 - 8.15 am
Me: Je t'aime, mon loulou
Loup: je m'aime aussi, maman

Day 13 - 11.45 am
I can make my own cement and build a wall by meself! Woaaa! Can I add that to my cv?

Day 14 - 10.00 pm
We've guests tonight, don't know them. Yet one of the guys comes to me later and tell me "oh by the way I already know you from your internet page"
Weird!

Day 15 - 3.30 pm
We've just found a "nest" of mice under one of the canoes! I immediately went to call for the cats .. and got everybody on my back for that! lol
The babies are safe, mama mouse took them all away (shaking head)

Day 16 - 4.00 pm
Fishing in the rocks' always exciting for the kids.. and I! We'll bring back enough for a small dinner! Yeeehaaa!

Day 17 - 8.00 am
I sneeze and cough, and my suntan belongs to dusty History. Grrmpphhh!

Day 18 - 2.00 am
My arm hurts like hell. Sport's not allowed for days.Though I hate to admit it, the stones were really too heavy for me.

Day 19 - 9.00 pm
We've 2 big wasp swarms/nests (?) in the garden (I should say "under" the garden since they built them in the ground), but 2 of us got stung by bees.
Unexpected!

Day 20 - 4.00 am
We have busy days, and always party in the evening, yet can't sleep btw 4.00 and 5.00. Jean Potocki' s still around to entertain me :)

Day 21 - 7.00 am
I will miss everything around here, except the heavy clouds!

No comments: