Monday, August 25, 2008

What about a retro haircut, hm?

Don't you find this photo absolutely fascinating?

(and I don't say that only because my hubby's on it :P)



Back in the late 1980s, Martin (the cutie on the left :P) is posing with 3 friends, the smiling girl was the lil sis of his girlfriend, the 2 others, 2 friends of the time.
I gotta mention the scooter was Martin's (he's very proud of it)
-men and vroom vroom gadgets - tssss - shaking head -

Too bad we can't see really Martin here because he had a very kewl haircut -he says-, a long horn on top!

The pic was taken in the (old) tunnel under the Elbe. Woooaaaaa!

I really do love the photo, so representative of a generation, of a time, of a mood.
I could say they're all very cute actually, but then I'd feel way too old.

No, they're kewl, simply kewl :)

(Martin, what was the favourite music of this gang, can you remember? just curious! ;-)

No comments: