Friday, August 29, 2008

Tell me everything about your summerish juke-box, I mean MP3 !

Dunno but sometimes on summer, like on every season, there are bands, songs, to which we stick.
What music did you really enjoy during summertime?

Music tastes being so personal, so different from one person to another, so close to the inner self (I think), I expect very different answers from ewws.

Personally, I've got completely addicted to 2 bands/singers.

None of them was really of Martin's tastes, so I think our trips by car were not that fun to him... (of course I insisted to put MY music!)

I really but REALLY fell in love with 1 band and one album.

The band is Rammstein, industrial metal stuff (pssshit, don't run away!), and the other one is an album by Moby (baaa, don't run away again!), Hotel, which is absolutely incredible. I fell in love with every song of it, which I did not expect one second.

Here are 2 videos,

One of my favourite by Rammstein, in which SnowWhite is a quite dominating junkie



and another from Moby's Hotel. Unfortunately there are no videos of my fav songs in it. But if you're tempted, just get it. No way you can regret it :P

No comments: