Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where is my Bobby Poppins (aka perfect babysitter) when I need him?

Apparently, the lil devils do not need to recover from their wild holidays...nope..not at all... unlike their broken mama!
Besides, the pollution makes my eyes so sore that I don't know anymore whether I can't open them because I'm exhausted or not. Life's hard sometimes ;-)

Soooo I guess I'll need another couple of days before sorting out my summer pics and share them around here. But the deal is ... naturally I show you mine if you show me yours, huh

During the holidays, there is that lil film we made, where I have some interesting dialogue with an oyster (why the hell am I talking of that again?), (oh yuss, that was a transition! :P)... but instead I'll show you this one I've found the other day :P


Chut
envoyé par viccho

No comments: