Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A first day ...

... that makes me think school does not suck that much!

Lola was almost running there while my lil heart was shivering behind.
She screamed she was big now, she won't need any more light during the night... she was big and going to the BIG school!

hehe



Once there she realized that Amaury (her lil crush since she's 1, lol) , would be in her class!
Amaury was as much excited: "no more Bruno to fight, this is MY lola now!"

:)



Lola spent the whole day there, enjoying a "self-service" during lunch-time, discovering so many new things in a single day... Also having a red-haired beauDiful teacher, who didn't hesitated to give homework to do on the FIRST day! grmmpphhh!(red-haired, you know, they can be merciless! :P)

Anyway, at the end of the day, Lola said she wants to spend her whole life in this school. I agreed! :P

As for Loup, he fought before leaving for school: I won't dress, I won't go to pee, I won't go to school!
Once there, while most of the kids around were crying rivers, he just sat down and waited patiently for what would happen next.
He's happy for 2 things (so he said): his teacher is really pretty (again!), and there are 2 friendly red fishes near the window!



I'm just not sure it will happen this way everyday, but that was really fine for a first day.

(happy sigh)

No comments: