Monday, September 29, 2008

Grand moment de solitude #2

(aka "a little embarrassing moment #2")

Like on every other day, I joined one of my goilfriends, for the fitness session.
Going to a fitness club early on Saturday is not the funniest thing you can imagine.
But, we're on a Desperate Housewifes mode, determined to take care of ourselves as much as of the rest of the world.

The fitness club works this way: you work on a machine (muscles, etc), then you work on a stepper, then on another machine, then on a stepper.
Loud music on, etc.

When we arrived, we joined the golden agers (le club du 3eme âge, no offense!).
For once, we were like the ones who really got into the rythm, you know?! A pair of Jane Fondas, Madonnas on stage or so (very so! lol)
On the steppers, we were Dancing Queens, Claudettes qui se la pêtent.
Fast and motivated.

... physically so confident that we started to have real fun, jumping, making weird choreographies. "We are the Queens of the woooorld!"

And then ...



...poor ol' Candy just fell like that... in front of the muscled trainers (hellooooo guys) and ... in front of the golden ladies gang!



(The little embarrassing moment just happened, huh)

Got rescued from my ridiculous situation by the muscled ones (and it did not fall pleasant at all in this situation!)

Then of course, I had to offer some ultra-bright smile, laughing with the grannies around. Last bit of dignity.



I finished my session on a very humble mode you see.

The grannies suddenly felt very comfortable (ha well that was probably the best point here).

They even started to talk and laugh with me.

I think I have new friends.

No comments: