Monday, September 15, 2008

Pass turn

Oh fook, I've had a great day, started early with sport, then work, then fun with the kids, etc! Brilliant day!

But these news with Pink Floyd have just spoiled my + + + + mood.
There's not a single day when I don't hum, quote or get connected in a way or the other to PF (I mean way more than Metallica! :P )
Fans are strange creatures, huh!

Anyway, I just can't blog about my new boots and my great sense of humour right now.

Does the loss of an artist that you like a lot touch you? Or do you feel enough distance to be ok with that? I always think I get enough distance... but it does not work the way we want.

Ok, on a lighter note, here's another video, that I particularly enjoy... just check about it to know why I like it so much!





PS: the title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with bloody wordscrap' ;-)

No comments: