Friday, September 26, 2008

Seven songs to welcome the sunny Fall

Thank you Mel', loved the lil game! (gotta check about your Helloween's mrs God by the way!)

So here's the lil game, and you're sooooo welcome to answer it on your blog or in comments here (which is the most interesting part of the game!)

Ok, here we go:

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to"

Hmm,
With all the online radios, it's pretty easy to listen to stuff you usually don't. I've my Jango radio stations on all day. Nice community there.

At the moment the ones I keep listening to:

Jeff Buckley: New year's Prayer ... This song simply works on me, and I really can't explain why... the magic of music (just close your eyes when you listen to it, the video is a bit, ermmm, static :P)

System of a Down's Aerials: a band I enjoy very regularly, I'm into this song at the moment.

Remmstein's Engel: I'm into this one very much at the moment (depiste a crap video, huh! hehe)

Gwen Stefani's What you waiting for: it's my girlie girl inside talking here, this song is a killing song!

Nick Cave's Mack the knife: I like the decadence of it! The circus touch

Metallica's Judas Kiss: since I keep listening to their album, if I had to chose one song today it would be this one!

Finntroll 's Fiskarens Fiende : I like this one pretty much, and gotta keep in the mood for the next concert!

I'm much into music at the moment, discovering, re-discovering, etc, so I could have made a 40 songs list I guess, but 7 is way enough! :D

VoilĂ , now you're very free to tell me, to tell us, about your 7 songs of the moment ... (petits plaisirs honteux inclus, comme dirait Nim'! )

No comments: