Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't be afraid of hugging your doudou

(Is there any real translation for doudou in English?
Hm, I can't believe there is not... helllp!)

Yesterday Lola was sitting on her bed, talking with one of her lil boy friend...

the lil friend: "Tell me, Lola (pointing towards the teddy bear), what is that?"

Lola (shrugging): "It's my Teddy!"

the lil friend: "you still have a teddy? you're such a baby!"

Lola: "Well, that's simple, I hug my teddy so I don't have nightmares"

the lil friend (uncomfortable): " ... I always have nightmares..."

Lola: "... Well, maybe you should hug a teddy, sometimes"

aww :)

... Lola just said everything: just be proud of who you are, what you think, and don't stick to the codes imposed by others..

(ich bin such a proud mama! :P)

No comments: