Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The endless week

Poor Martin, his back is blocked since last Friday!
He's got injection and heavy medicine (pain killers etc) and has been lying down for hmm 4 days.
Thank Gawd he's getting better tonight.

...Which is kewl, also because I start to be really exhausted. A friend was telling me the other day you never really realise what a man does in the house, except when he stops doing anything! (but then, our men might be exceptions, I dunno :P)

Only music is a relief at the moment, sport also in a way... preventing the machine to get too rusty and stop.

Actually I lie a bit, everything's fine, the kids are doing wunnerfully! Loup keeps calling me "ma chérie" or "ma poupée", he's training hard to be a future romeo, you see!
Lola will start "Theatre" tomorrow at school, she's very excited and so am I :) She'll follow the courses every Thursday after school. That means she'll be at school from 8.30am to 6.00pm! My poor lil buDerfly will join the exhausted gang I fear! We'll have extra naps ;-)

No, I'm doing ok, just tired :)

No comments: