Thursday, October 16, 2008

a lil clown for a very shhpeshul week!

Oh Gawd, time's running, days are getting shorter than usual, I don't get it, I'm just late with everything!

Thought I'd never find the time to update my bloggie which is kinda unusual!

Loup was invited yesterday to a birthday. A very first time, official one. He was very proud to join the other lil clowns and had the time of his life there!



In 2 days, he will change of costume.
We open the Halloween festivities a bit earlier than the others, which is kewl, I couldn't wait any longer.
No really, I'm in the mood and I bless my American friends to bring so much positive vibes with all that. Autumn can't be gloomy with them around!

Talking of Americana, I can feel in my waters Obama won't make it and I can't believe he won't.
:( sigh
Tell me I'm wrong, please!

For our Halloween party we have found... some kind of concept. Not visually crazy but what's behind is pretty funny :P

I'll tell you much more about it later ;-)

No comments: