Monday, November 17, 2008

Blessed Tuesday?

My problem at the moment is finding time to work. And not just 30 minutes here and there, I need more time to create and sell my stuff.

So I thought something could help me here... like Loup spending 1 day at school (he only goes there usually from 8.30 to 11.30 am)
Tomorrow for the very first time, he will eat there, and spend a few more hours there.

That breaks my heart to do it though (Etolane si tu m'entends ;-)... but at the same time, it will be an incredibly precious day.

Oh and besides working, I will plan meetings on lunchtime, just like tomorrow, I'll join Martin... which happened maybe once in 6 years! (falling from chair)

**

Well, I'm writing the end of this post and Loup has just joined our bed, feeling obviously sick :-(, my poor baby, just another painful otitis!

Not sure this "first" Tuesday's gonna be really a blessed one!

No comments: