Tuesday, November 11, 2008

just gotta keep the rythm

I've got some kind of wunnerful weekend.

Martin's parents arrived a few days ago, and they brought their good mood and kindness, so life @chez Candles is pretty easy right now.

On Sunday morning, I changed of fitness club, chose a closer one, and a fookin professionnal one.
I've already followed intensive "group" courses, and also started with an individual program on "machines" (real Terminators!) with a simple purpose, just to keep fit, just sweating to feel good.
The machines are pretty complicate to use, and I managed to mix an electronic program which kept me working not the soft way. Never felt so broken for a couple of hours. And that was on my very first day. lol

All is perfect except that we've to share showers with other women, I was not used to it. But, shrugging, one group shower and it already does not matter anymore. lol me prude one!

So, I found what I really wanted as sport, and that is kewl.
Martin will go there too (it was his idea at the beginning), on lunch time.
Too bad we can't do it at the same time, at the same place!
I go there 3, 4 times a week, just after taking the kids to school, on early morning, before starting working.

I've started fitness 2 months ago, and I can feel the difference ... I get much more energy for about everything. I don't think it has changed anything regarding the shape, but it simply feels very good.

No comments: