Friday, November 21, 2008

Major Tom and I, busy week!

It's been a busy week indeed, and I'm working on a "Major Tom" project.

A painting, yes... in which I plan to save Major Tom. David Bowie's Space Oddity is one of these songs that makes me reach some kind of Nirvana.
And if I could have done it, I would have saved Major Tom from his tragic destiny.
I'm doing it with a painting. I realize only now I can do this kind of magic, and this is very exciting!

But I haven't got the time to work much on it. Been so busy!
Loup had his first full day at school (and it went very ok), he's also still recovering from his otitis.. I hate winter for that!
Wait, it's not winter yet!
Oh and yesterday, there was a big strike (education field), so the kids were at home. Makes everything busier, huh ;-)

At the moment I'm really struggling with time. Again. I run all the time, and it makes everything complicate (specially with work... Working at home is some kind of adventure!)

But somehow I will manage!
I count on the weekend for more time and on these long "free" Tuesdays I will get.

Jumping to another topic, I worry a bit for Lola. She's very tired. Her mistress noticed it too, she is very good at school but lately, she just doesn't manage to finish work... to follow ... etc. Same at home, she does not listen really, she looks exhausted and gets on nerves easily.
I think she needs to sleep much more...

She's gonna be my weekend's priority!

Major Tom can wait a few hours more.. :)



pshhhhit: tomorrow we play Oz!!! Rugger rules, don't miss it :P

No comments: