Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Terminators

At the beginning I thought my real Terminators were these machines below ...



(these are let's say 1/3 of the machines on which I work, and I'm quite proud -not to use them- but to know how to use them ! lol
They are very good, makes work the parts of the body you want)

Yet... my real Terminators are human. I should have guessed! Same old story!
Body-building on the machines is one thing... fitness courses are something else! The trainers push your limits to the point where you really wonder what you're doing there, suffering! lol

But the group courses are very funny! People from every age every condition!

I've met already goils my age (or are they really younger? lol) and get on well with the grannies.

Specially one who always take her shower with me! lol ... the other day, we were all naked, putting lotion, etc.. and she started to tell me about her husband who died a few month ago ... ... and how sport helped her to *survive* :-) ... that was a strange situation, but very nice :)

I dunno really what sports brings me right now... but it feels very good!

No comments: