Tuesday, November 11, 2008

some kind of fest!

I don't know how I managed (still on Sunday) to attend the Heidenfest without collapsing. My legs were taking a revange on me (early training fault). But it went well!
I collapsed once back home after what 5 hours of concert.

One of the great part was also joing Manu & Nim' to share some beers before. That was really nice.
Then Nim' saw friends in the queue and that was our lucky day, we could simply join them to wait, gently smiling at the rest of the queue :P



I loved the festival. Loved the atmosphere of it and the bands. Well, except 2 bands (Catamenia and Primordial which were a real pain in the bum, ermm, more in the ears, for me).

Now it was a pleasure to get female musicians here and there too.
Wonderful surprise to discover 2 bands (Manegarm & Equilibrium) and a huge pleasure to enjoy Eluveitie and even more Finntroll in live for the very first time!)


click here


Well, I highly recommand a concert to anyone from time to time... it just feels so very good!

Just because they are less famous, a song from Equilibrium... wait, don't click if you're not in the mood, the voice is very shhhpeshhhul
Oh and I don't ask you to like it, huh, that was just to share the Heidenfest mood :)

No comments: