Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last news from Gluhwein kingdom

I take 5 lil minutes to answer ma coupine Dr Caso and for the pleasure to make a last bloggie for 2008 ...

We've indeed spent the week calling the insurance companies in France and Germany, and the car will be destroyed soon, we need another paper to give our agreement ...
Next step, I dunno, we've to list all what we lost and bring proofs (photos, invoices, etc), We'll do it once back in Paris.

Despite the accident, we've spent 10 wunnerful days in a Hamburg, Martin's parents helped a lot, taking care of the kids, bringing the love we needed... so after a couple of days when I felt pretty down and stressed, life's was fine again. Made some sport (ran a lot, something I never did before), went out pretty often. I'll share lots of pics once back.

The plane tickets were (much) too expensive for us so we managed to get the insurance pay for renting a car to go back to Paris.
We've rent one for 10 days, and Martin right now has just left to take it back and and then will go to another agency to rent another. We'll celebrate New Year's Eve really on midnight and not before, no doubt :)

I can hear the fireworks everywhere already and that will last the whole night, people love it here, and so do I.


We leave tomorrow early in the morning, and I'm not soooooo excited to leave Hamburg that I really like!

I wish you more than just a happy year, wish you one full of Love & good music! :P

No comments: