Saturday, December 13, 2008

Memorable

So I was there, with my 7cm heels... hehe
The party (Martin's company) happened in an old abbey in the middle of Paris, fantastic.
Loved the contrast between the place and a certain level of *decadence* happening there.

The atmosphere was really nice. People feeling comfortable, no dress code. About 200 people.
Excellent champagne (I was stuck to a kir royable with a yummy lovely raspberry inside), lots of it, excellent wine. Excellent everything.

The food, my friends, was .....

Oh my God, I think it was real fooding (food+feeling) ... a buffet with many guys running everywhere to please us (huhu).
And the most delicious food served in small quantity (like in spoons, etc)
but with such a variety, so many spices, and ... unexpected tastes! Fois gras, scallops, crayfish, vegetables flans, most exotic tiny brochettes, etc. Really, it was paradise for the one who luves real good stuff. Top quality time... a *ohhhhh haaaaa yummmmm*'s sucker one.

And then, still with a glass full of delicious champagne, still with my 7cm heels, I joined the dance floor with Martin and .... we had fun! Real fun!

It's just that we had to leave early... metro oblige.

... It was so cold and my feet started to hurt badly (finally! Victory on the side of the bloody heels!)... but had spent such a good time ...

I slept wunnerfully!

No comments: