Monday, December 08, 2008

Xmas, etc

It seems that for Lola, the real Xmas song this year is this one... she heard it once in a café where I bought some parking card, and that was enough.
Since then, she's into it!

I dunno what I'm into really at the moment. I just run. Adding regular sport to my timetable was a bit like very masochist.

And I don't stop on weekends, it's almost worst. My weekends are like lil bombs of busy-ness, I just keep running.
On Saturday, I've been to the Paris boat show, which was great! For the boats I don't know really (well I do, if you want a boat, go there, seems that there are some kind of huge discounts), but for the ol' *sailor* friends, yeah, fantastic! :P

Then we ran to Martin's company where a Christmas was organized for kids. Very nice!
(It was just a VERY bad idea to cross Paris on a December-ish Saturday!)

Then Yesterday I had much sport, then spent the afternoon with an old friend of us. And by the way, if the Gods would really want to please me for once, give her the strength to make the right decisions!

Do you have plans for Xmas? Joining your family? Not celebrating it?

End of next week, woooosh we go to Hamburg.
And THAT is very exciting! I can't wait, we're going to spend 2 fantastic weeks with my beloved in-laws and relatives, and friends there of course! Can't wait. It's gonna be exotic for the lil Frenchie that I am.

The kids have made their letter weeks ago to Sandy Claus....... asking for bloody DS ..(hehe that was for Mahie :P).. which makes us sweat pretty much!

And what would YOU want for Christmas?
I would love fitness clothes.... hehe... yeah I know I'm a desperate case!
Shoes, too, naturally... hmmm... a nice restaurant maybe?! yeahh! hehe... no, but really what makes Christmas wunnerful... it's the kids. They're magic. They do bring the magic!

No comments: