Saturday, January 03, 2009

But the memory remains

It feels strange to get car keys without any car!



Found my keys yesterday. I'll keep them, not in memory of our little car, but to remember how life's precious (and roads dangerous)!

When the Police was there, they made sure that none of our stuff (gone in the accident) was on the highway (dangerous for the other cars).

When they came back, the only thing they had found was this piece of computer, and the only thing I thought about then was that computers do not only die from virus! lol, stoopid.



I think though the sights of our coats (the only thing *we* did find while on the way to call for help)was more impressive. Thick coats, leather jackets, just cut into small pieces! Brrrr....

Anyway, that already belongs to the past. Life's a bit more complicate without a car, but then, we're in the middle of Paris, who needs a car here!

The only thing that bothers me right now concerns Lola who did not seem to be affected at all by the accident till we came back to Paris.

Since 2 days she's got terrible nightmares, shaking, crying a lot. She repeats while sleeping that she's scared. (sigh)
I'm sure it's linked to the accident, I just can feel it.

Anyway, soon she'll forget too! :)

No comments: