Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hamburg postcards

And here are the last pics from the holidays.
I've worked pretty well me thinks :P

Now I can just sit down, relax and finally surf on your bloggies! yeeehaaaaaaa!

So first, the Christmas market, where we enjoyed more hot wine than I had in the past 10 years! lol


click here


And here, more cosy Xmas bits


click here


Now with the kids (can you see how Loup was happy?! hehe)


click here


We had much cold weather, but also a couple of gorgeous days... absolutely beautiful, and perfect to visit lil friends!


click here


And final pics, from our training session around the Alster! We ran every other day. I was reluctant, but when I realized I could follow Martin (and his huge legs) for more than one hour, I was very proud!
We ran along the Elbe, in the forest, on large streets where the billionaires get some kind of really kewl houses, etc.

On this day, the temp reached -10°C, but when you run it's ok, of course. When you stop, then you die. lol
The ducks and even people were walking on the ice, something I never see in Paris!


click here

No comments: