Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holy Thursday

I've sung my lullabies.
As usual, as soon as I'm out of the bedroom, I hear the devils plotting together... their *thing* at the moment is sleeping together.. hehe... Loup joins Lola in the upper bed.
It seems they feel reassured this way, and I don't mind really since they manage to sleep pretty well.
That's cute, really :)

Holy Thursday.
I've sung my lullabies, and tomorrow it's Martin's turn. Less fun to start the weekend this way (we spend a lot of time singing lullabies!)

We had big strikes in Paris today. Lola's school was closed. Loup's was not. So I could spend a happy girlie morning with the shrimpette.
I took her to the hairdresser... we both had our hair cut, but you just can't see it... not cut enough for once I think! lol
But it was nice, Lola loved it!

We spent the afternoon getting active at home (so cold outside today! Was a shock!)
... and had fun with scrapcooking... super à la mode ce truc! lol
We made chocolate lollipops, got an overdose of them, but the devils enjoyed :P



Holy Thursday, almost over.
Tomorrow I get more time for meself. Sports, work. Sounds like perfect!

Holy Friday... at the corner of the day!

No comments: