Thursday, January 08, 2009

Missing my digit cam'

We've just finished filling the papers for the insurance... dunno how long it will take to get some money back!

I specially miss my digit cam, I used it all the time!

Like right now I wanted to show the trooooooly fantastic tshirts I found in Hamburg.
Ben non, pas possible!

Around MarktStrasse there, there are lots of supa hype lil shops. A mixture between glamour (found shops with corsets and beauDifull betty boop dresses), punk and metal (on these glamorous dresses, there were skulls, bleeding heart -yeah I know, but that rocks for me :P).
The old style tattoos are now used as designed on tshirts and objects. Very nice!

Also lots of perfect skirts for men, very well cut.
And metal clothes for kids, very funny ones (KISS tshirts for 12 months old ones, etc)

Unfortunately, not many are online, except Hotter than Hell and Holy Moly (their site is still under construction, but they were so nice, I had to mention them!), I haven't found much !
But at least you'll get an idea ;-)

No comments: