Thursday, January 08, 2009

Planned a topless day (yeah it's still -8°C outside!)

So I've taken my decision, along with the tattoo guy.
(a new tatoo was my supa diet's award, and I've reached the point where I really deserve this award! :P)

I won't get my back inked the way I thought, we both agreed what I wanted on the paper was not precisely the best... it wouldn't look that good.

Besides I've recently fallen in love with old style tattoos, the one with greenish and reddish colours, flowers, hearts, anchors. Later I'll get a small one *in front* of the shoulder I think.

So I will first get my 3 old tattoos re-designed a bit, inked again, making them all fresh! And that is really kewl!
Should take hours though, damn...

Then when I sell a couple of paintings, I'll think of the other tattoo :P
(will show you what I want as soon as I find a good photo)

PS: look at this one, no I don't want it, hehe, but found it pretty impressive! The real Spiderman! :P

No comments: