Friday, January 23, 2009

Some kind of girlie shock

So yesterday I went for shopping, just to find one or two skirts that fit better.

Well size do not mean much, a bit yes... but (talking girlie, sowwy guys), I wear stuff French size 38 or 40, and it's perfect for me...

But yesterday I came back with 2 skirts....



... in size 36! Ok they are pretty hard to put on when it comes to the hips, but once it's on, it's just perfect.

Size 36, lol, when you were used to muuuuuuuch more, it's like... you just can't believe you manage to put one leg in that! lol

It's a shock, some kind of good one.

The thing is... I don't lose weight anymore, since weeks, and not even try to!
I'm not thin at all!
1m58 for what... 56, 57kg, it's not as if I was going to die, AT ALL!

I think sport only is making this little difference, reshaping ol' candy here and there.

That's pretty kewl. Efforts pay!

No comments: