Sunday, January 18, 2009

When it comes to men...

I get naturally inspired!

And to follow Mahie's "top twelve, only for girls", I made my not even "top ten", but combination of the kind of men that makes me turn the head!



click here


1.James Hetfield (Metallica)
Because a voice, a presence and music that you love are enough to create sex appeal. On stage he is, hahem, really not bad.

2.Sean Bean as Boromir in the LOTR, his presence, his eyes and just about everything, the dramatic bits of his character, his weaknesses that appear behind a strong one.

3.Ewan McGregor
even though I hate when he poses on pictures, I like him a lot. Could have a beer with him in a good Scottish pub

4. Daniel Craig
as James bond, but also on this pic. I think I like the cold, rough look, the steel eyes that hide everything.

5. Mr Blonde in Reservoir Dogs
But it could have been about any character, here the look and style and words and atmosphere make everything. Testosterones powa!

6.David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)
He was/is so more sexy than Roger Waters, huhu... I love his old photos, he looked inspired, sweet... and so very connected to a music that I love.

7. Clint Eastwood in spaghetti westerns
Again he gets about all what I enjoy here. The features, the style, the rough touches

I think I like physics that are cold enough, rough. Demanding efforts to discover the inner bits ;-)
The expressive latino, though very charming, is certainly not my type at all. (but I already think of dozens of exceptions! lol)

No comments: