Saturday, February 07, 2009

Busy bee!

My Saturday started a couple of hours ago, visiting the doc for Loup.
(called the doc at 8.00, on a Saturday, and had my rendez-vous for 8.45! That is so kewl!)
But... Loup gets an angina. Damn.

As long as he does not kiss everyone, it won't be infectious.
Great.
Because in a couple of hours we're expected at my grand ma' to celebrate the Xmas we have had no time to celebrate together, lol. Xmas...

2 hours later we join our French-American cousins to celebrate a birthday with looooots of kids and yummy food. We made 40 crepes for the party! 40!
(well I made the preparation and Martin and the kids did the crepes! lol)

2 hours later again: RUGGER! France/Ireland... it's gonna be YUMMY (faint)
So exciting!!!

Then tomorrow morning 3 hours of sport
Tomorrow afternoon, my dad visits us (which happens, once a year huhu)

Meanwhile I gotta work on my painting and finish the design for the tattoo I get on Tuesday (I will show you later today when I come back for more bloggies)

I'm a busy bee, I think.

No comments: