Monday, February 02, 2009

Frozen bits on the grill

(no comment about that stoopid title, thank you :P)

We woke up this morning in a very white Paris. BeauDiful, for a couple of hours and then it turned so... muddy! ... Yiiickes!
Winter's still around and I actually like it (as long as my babes and other-half are not sick!).
When it's cold and snowy outside, it's so cosy and warm inside :)

Tomorrow, I get a girlie lunch, joining 3 supa ones for giggles. That is just perfect. Another proof that it might be icy outside, will be boiling inside :)
Before, early sport (I've tried something the other day called "total body conditionning"... the best thing ever, totally exhausting, mixture of cardio training and muscles' training... perfect torture!)
... then work, break with the girls, work.
So, much time for meself, Tuesdays are blessed!

My time on the internet is now more or less divided between bloggies, Facebook and Jango. Facebook being more present than the rest, not that I really spend time on it, but it's just there, bringing me the news friends wanna share. I know who gets the flu, who's pissed with work, who's feeling on top of the world. That really suits me.
I keep refusing relatives there as "friends", it's just that... it's my own space, I wanna feel free with it, with friends. I know how my relatives are doing, does not need FB for that :)
Oh and guess what... the group we've created about metal music is about to reach 100 members! Woaaaa, that rocks! hehe

Talking about music, I've divorced from the Police one. Been listening to them lately and I find most of their music terrible. C'pas grave!
I've also re-explored Queen. Sometimes, tastes might change. But no, I was on a very open mode but their music still does not touch me at all. I even automatically switch to something else when I get them on the radio!
Now, sticking to oldies, I've been listening a lot to the Doors again. And there are much stuff (not everything) I really love, they were fookin good too :)

No comments: