Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easy peasy

Oh Michelle, thank you for that brilliant idea!

The kids love cooking, don't they?
Mines do. If they could cook all day they would!
And I can feel soon they'll make, with much happiness, my meals on weekends! hehe yeehaaaa

Now I don't like to cook.
Cleaning after cooking is the worst. Cleaning after the kids cook is the "worst" worst ;-)

The other day it was cold and rainy and Michelle (my American friend here, and cousin actually) told me she bought *industrial* short pastry (pate brisée déjà faite quoi) so the kids could have fun making biscuits.

I thought hey why not, my biscuits recipes are always crap sooo it wouldn't be much worse.

It was brilliant, no mess and happy kids. And not thhhhhhhhhat bad.

Of course I managed to spoil some of them...



... but the rest was rescued :D

No comments: