Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My priority

is, just right now, updating my blog!
I'm running after time, crazy!
The days are short, the nights ... shorter and I don't find a minute for meself!

My beloved in laws are here since a couple of days... they read my blog and then brought me back lots of Mango body butter! How lucky am I hm?! :)

Oh then they also brought me back a lil thong I had forgotten during our Xmas holidays! lol
ermm.... I usally only forget a pair of sox!

hehe...

So, mango body butter, thong, oh and I forgoet a lil something... thinking...

oh!!!

:P

They brought us our new car! Yeah yeah! They sell us their car (toyota yaris, same as the one we had, just in dark green colour) at a very interesting price! So cool!

Perfect in-laws! :)
(and I don't say that because they read my blog! hehe nope! I truly love them!)

No comments: