Sunday, March 08, 2009

A week in 10 words

been such a good week!

... till I broke a tooth, a couple of hours ago!
grrmpphhhh
THAT really sucks!

So ok, I know the whoooooooole World just burn to know about my week ;-)

-Mahie got her driving license and woaaaa, I was stressing so much about it! like a lil mama, trying to keep her mouff shut to not spoil everything!
I just knew she'd get it, she's been working so hard on it, and with so much tenacity!
(Amen!)

-I've bought sport shoes, the first ones I buy since I've started training a lot. I feel Like Dorothy & the wizard of Oz, but with sport shoes.

-I've had lunch with my tattooist, then helped him renovating a bit his shop. Had fun! We're getting friends :)

-I've been offered a rose by one of my Terminators (trainer at my sport club), in the name of "womens's day" today (after so many tortures, that was the minimum he could do. Loved it)

-I've been to restaurant, alone for the very first time... no, wait, not alone! With a book of Juan Gimenez. Had such a good time with my beer & my book!

-I've watched the last 2 parts of the Zeitgeist documentary. I've tried to take distance with it, but I think they're not far at all from the truth and that's pretty scary. We gotta fight back! :)

-I've started watching the last season of The Office (US one) ... and it's so GOOD! ((thank you Michelle!)

-I've never had such a high bill for gas and electricity! (boooo!)

-I've bought lingerie and good wine. I just know how to prioritize ;-)

and I wish ya all a brilliant coming week!

No comments: