Monday, April 06, 2009

Heart beating fast

Haaaa..... Metallica's concert...

No way I can't blog about it!
When I think of it, I feel like a kid, I want to go back in time I want to feel the same vibes, the same excitement again.

Alix joined us early in the afternoon. As soon as she was here, I was 14 years old again! (Alix+Metallica have this effect on me :D)
Try to think when it happened to you again... hm, no, it does not happen often, right?

Fantastic feeling.

We spent like 4 hours outside waiting, had drinks, read gossips' magazines, made girlie statistics (how many cute guys around? How many long haired-ones?), we've looked for the best tshirt, the worst ones, etc... We sang (Cyanide, living dead inside, lalalalaaa! ok, I stop :D)
... We just had to find ways to kill the time! ;-)

Then well, from our group (of about 10 people), Alix and I were the first ones to enter the sacred place! Oh yeah! hehe

We ran like crazy to get the best seats.
Got stopped by security.
(lol ouais on est des supers rebelles, nous ;-)

Finally got the most perfect seats.

Once the others joined, Alix and I rushed out to buy sacred stuff. T-shirts!
We got them, then rushed to the toilets to put them on, oh yeah!
....Made about a hundred pics of each other in the toilets! lol
...girls!!!!
(shaking head ;-)



Then we went to get drinks for everyone and found a few minutes later that everybody had gone with the same idea!
lol
had a fine collection of pints at our feet I tell you!

Adrenaline was rising, thousands of people here to share the exact same pleasure.
Woaaa!

The show was awsome, I type all these words and I feel all the excitement vibes here again :)

the kind of moment in life when time simply stops :)



Metallica rules! hehe
(ok I stop!)

No comments: