Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Madame Alfred

... is the funny name of a beautiful kind of rose that we get in our garden.



The same way I hate cooking, I don't like very much working in the garden. But I love a good meal, and I love a beautiful garden! hehe...
Thank you Martin for being so complementary to me! Martin LOVES working in the garden (and cooking too!) :)
He planted Madame Alfred, a old type of roses, last year... And this rose on the picture above is the very first Madame Alfred we get! The perfume is wonderful! (happy sigh)

Martin also planted tulips, though he and I are not tulips fan at all! But... he found these...



...with petals like fire tongues! SO beautiful!

The last good surprise of the weekend was the *Lily of the valley* (what a wonderful English name for the boring French "Muguet") in full bloom! I like it a lot
Took a big bouquet of them back in Paris, so that the kids could bring some to their *maitresses* :)

No comments: