Monday, May 11, 2009

baby snail, jigsaw, Guingamp, etc :)

Life can be such a fast train, hardly any time to sit down, relax, take some distance on what's happening, well... except when I write on my bloggie :D

Last week has been a *cooking* week.... Lola's teacher organises a 1 week trip soon for Lola's classroom. Some can't afford the trip so they decided to sell cakes and collect the money to help those who need it.
So we've been cooking lots of cakes, and buying LOTS of cakes, and eating simply too many cakes :)

Talking of sugar, Jérôme came to visit us..... with delicious chocolates last week . We spent a very good time together, despite his hmmmmm very unique jokes :P

And Jérôme might become a neighbour in the future! That would be so cool!

Then we left for Bretonie, where we got 1 hour of heavy rains, just when we arrived (to be sure I'll start the weekend in good mood ;-)

Then it was really sunny. Walking barefoot on the grass felt wonderful!
When Bretonie is so welcoming, then you never regret 4 hours driving...


click here



click here


We also managed to work pretty much in the hobbit house... finished the endless painting of a bloody ceiling...



We went on building the walls of the bathroom... (Gawd, so much work to do when you have to do everything yourself!)... Plaster sheets are SO heavy, so fragile, but very practical!



We've found the tiles too that will come on the plaster parts... yellow almost white, orange, darker orange..



I think at the end of summer, I will be able to have a bath in the lovely bathtub... can't wait!

Oh, and for once, I've worked in the upper garden, it's just... the weather was so good, I had to be outside!



Martin has made a lil movie, another visit of the house with Loup presenting each room... So scary to see all the work that still has to be done! If I get the time I'll put it on here, it's quite funny and good :)

PS: I was to forget about Guinguamp... 2 Bretonish teams for the French soccer final, I couldn't escape soccer this time ;-)... the atmosphere was not bad at all, we even had fun, but really...
...soccer sucks!

No comments: