Sunday, May 17, 2009

A label made my day!

Yesterday I bought new jeans, not too expensive 20 euros... I have about 6 pairs of jeans here but they're all a bit too large now. Really can't wear them.

Anyway, I bought them, was happy to have found them (jeans, really it's even worse than shoes, very hard to find some who fit when you don't have a regular tall-thin shape!)

so there you go, normal pair of jeans:



When I tried them, Martin cut the labels from them.
Then he said, "oh but you've bought a SLIM ?"

whaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Lemme check that, I answered...




I bought a slim!
LOL
I did not know!
hehe, I have a slim, which is such a good joke (I have a body made for everything but a "slim"!)
Woaaaa I thought anyway that would make a great post on my bloggie (comme je vais me la péter avec mon slim! niark niark)



No comments: