Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gimme the whip ! (aka the "shameful playlist")

When I drive, I *need* some kind of specific music. But not my favorite music.
I hate driving, maybe that's why I need *this kind of music*
hehe

I have this cd, that never leaves the car.
The kids love it, which is very important (worst than anything for me are children songs in the car!)

Am I ready to share this lil secret with you?

("It's not too late Candy, you can still change your mind")


ok, but... let's make it this way: only people who admit such kind of terrible secrets, are allowed to comment ;-) hehe

Ok, here's my driving' playlist! Don't laugh, don't say a word, I know that it IS shocking!


01 - Finger Eleven's Paralyzer

02 - Katty's I Kissed a Girl
03 - Katty's Hot N Cold
04 - Basshunter's All I Ever Wanted
05 - Estelle's American Boy
06 - Rihanna's Don't Stop The Music
07 - Pink's Get the Party Started
08 - Veronicas' Hook Me Up
09 - Pussycat Dolls' I Hate This Part
10 - Britbrit's Baby One More Time
11 - Christina Aguillera's Keeps Gettin' Better
12 - Nick Skitz' Listen to Your Heart
13 - Bob Sinclar's Rock This Party
14 - Pink's So What
15 - Britbrit's Toxic
16 - Kiss' I Was Made for Lovin' You

OUCH, yeah it hurts badly when out of appropriate background : me driving!

What about you? Do you get any dirty lil secrets, musically speaking?
Come on, don't leave me alone in *C'te honte Land* !

No comments: