Friday, July 10, 2009

before the end of the night

...we'll be driving for wet Bretonie!

I hope the trip will be ok for Loup...
holidays (3 weeks!) won't taste the same with Loup's life being so limited to his wheelchair at the moment...
Not sure we can work as much as we wanted in the hobbit house... life's just a bit different at the moment.

But then, we'll be out of Paris, I won't have to carry Loup and his chair up and down... that is so good!

We've already rendez-vous next week in some hospital there, for new scans... I worry they give bad news like bones not joining each other... or whatever.

I'll give news anyway! I have my own mini PC now, which gets as much memory as my ol' one, with a mini mouse too! (and they say only men enjoy gadgets!!)

My plans during the holidays? Working (lol) on tattoo designs, having naps on the grass, finishing my fantastic book and starting another exciting one, doing regular workout because I need my fix, dancing on bagpipe & wearing my cute bikini as much as I can parce que je le vaux bien, merde! :P

Et voilĂ  :)

No comments: