Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer in Paris

... loving it!

Except for my work! (the glue does not dry anymore! lol! I don't understand why.. and watercolour dries too quickly! pfff! )

Paris is empty, or was (I don't know maybe everyone is back now!)

Paris is hot (between 25 and 35°C since 10 days now)

Paris is intimate (you don't meet much people you know, they're all away, so when you do, you take your time :)

Paris has gotten rid of his stressed car drivers!

Oh I love it!

And the kids love it too! Despite Loup's condition, we have a picnic everyday and have fun as much as we can outside.

Talking of Loup, he's still very hesitating with his leg. Very cautious. So far, I gotta admit he does not walk. He goes back to school in 10 days so, well, I don't know. We'll see.

Yet, today, when he went to have fun in the Parc André Citroen, he was really motivated! He made a few steps, could stand up too. He was proud! Well, I think he might walk again quite soon, walk properly in a couple of months maybe.

But that's ok, he's going to make it :)
Oh, and with such a helpful sister as Lola, no doubts miracles will happen :)

(proud-ish smile here)





No comments: