Sunday, September 13, 2009

Every invicible warrior has a lil hidden weakness

... and the one of Loup at the moment is his *stress about school*.

I talk of stress, not sadness or fear, but real stress.
He seems to be lost in space and time.

He has started asking me about a hundred times everyday (from when he wakes up to the moment he goes to bed) if "tomorrow he will go to school".

It's crazy. He fears the nights... Just before going to bed, he asks me again "when I sleep then I go to school? then I must eat at school?", he fears the days: "mom, do I go back to school after I eat?"
He's pretty stressed: "Mom, you will tell my teacher I won't eat at school, you will tell her, yes mom?"
and 2 minutes later he aks the same questions :(

My poor babe!
But when I go to take him at school at the end of the day, he is happy, excited to tell me how it went etc.
It's just that, one hour later, his stress is back.

It will be fine at the end, but I hate, really hate that my baby gets so much stress... because at the end I cannot just make his stress disappear! He's the only one who can do it... and that's tough for a lil one...

No comments: