Monday, November 09, 2009

Shhhht... just take off your sweater! -for Christ's sake-

Soooo... on Sunday, we visited my sister and grand-ma.

My beloved grand-mother is MUCH into God stuff.

She does not know how much I don't believe anymore, and I find it useless to tell her. I don't want to break her heart, you know. I love her so much.

Anyway, when we went out of the car, I noticed Martin's sweater....

No kidding, a cross with a devil on it! (yummy)



me: "Martin, you can't see my grand-ma with this sweater, she's gonna have a heart-attack!!!!"

Martin: "so what do I do, huh?"

me: "you just take it off of course"

Martin: "but it's 4°C !!!"

Me: "So???" .. lol... "ok, ok, you keep crossing your arms whenever my grand-ma stands in front of you, right?"

And Martin did it. Was so nice of him. My sister and brother-in-law couldn't stop laughing while I was fighting to focus my grand-mother's attention on anything but Martin!

hey, grand-mothers are precious!!! I've only one left! :)

PS: by the way, I do LOVE Danzig! lol

No comments: