Saturday, December 05, 2009

Final touch about crepes

(Jérôme, I wanted to post all your pics and brilliant demonstration but -coughing- I deleted them in less time than I wanted! booooo :( )

Soo, most of you already know everything about my crepes last week (almost 50 comments about my bloody crepes on FB! food sells more than sex, it's a fact!)

After a big failure (see picture #1) ...

I've got Krysalia's recipe, the one from her grand-ma, the one that never fails! (wooohoooo)
So I try it, first crepe... ahum.... (see pic #2)
But then, a miracle, it worked (see pic #3)

and finally, oh finally, I've got happy devils (see pic #4)



Thank you so much miss Krysalia!

edit:
So generous, Jérôme also offered to help me with his own recipe. I've got hundreds of explicit pics (in case words would be slightly too complicated for me :P)... Including a pic of a beer, for a lil break (I should have thought about that!!!)

Yet, despite my gatitude for so much help, I'm happy I did not make any crepes with such big black holes!!! :P

No comments: