Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So choux mes Schu !

How to survive in Paris (#2) ??
... What can you do when when your shoes are SO wet that you're about to catch death any time you wear them?

I've got the answer! Finding new ones! Supa waterproof of course!

(I do love the rain!)

These boots are not in leather, cheap materials (soooo, cheap boots!), but I fell for them, had to get them! And I don't regret! They rock, I'm flying with them on! Oh and their box, the package, so perfect! :P (I'm so much a girl, can't help it - and I don't even try, really - !)


(I absobloodilutely need them in brown too!

No, no obsession here. It's just winter, or so, gotta distract myself sometimes!)

Memo to self : when I win lottery and get my shoe factory, I'll create 2 types for each model, a high quality and a cheap one! (and if anyone wanna steal my super concept... well... I'll bless him / her :P)

4 comments:

Etolane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Etolane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Etolane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.