Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Some kind of pride

That's really what I feel when I open that new book of paintings and collages that I've just published. A very helpful, and beautiful, tool to "carry" all my work with me and show it around (much better than on a screen). Can you see that devilish pride on thet face below (lol). Not a fake pride either :P





 And when I see all what I've done, and all what every colour, every curve or character mean to me, it makes me wanna work so much harder... give birth to many new creatures, to love them even more with my brushes, to build their fate, their happiness or tragedy. Life.

What a power! .... an artist's illusion or reality?
Probably both.

Other and different books will follow. My New year's resolution! (I had none so far!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.