Monday, April 25, 2011

Purring kitties

News from the demons :)
Satan the brown and Conan the grey are now travellers and adventurers :) They've visited Germany and seemed they enjoyed it a lot: new leather sofa to scratch, a balcony with lots of birds around, many lil stuff on the shelves to play with : )

They're still practising to have babies, but I think (hey I HOPE!) they're not matured enough. And I stop them whenever they start again (well really it's Conan's initiative!)
But I think next month they'll both have to be operated :(

Both start to have their lil habits.. like Conan being crazy for MY breakfast! pfff.. he actually always finishes it (just what's left of milk and cereals), because I get bored of his attacks!
I'm so easy, like with Loup... if he just insists and insists for hours, at one point... I give up the fights. lol (btw: that has never worked with men! only with my devils and demons! :P)
Satan, she loves water and gets very good at spreading any full glass or open bottle. Soon one of them will voluntary take a bath, I bet ten bucks on that!

Conan is getting much bigger than his lil sister. They're so typically male and female, I really love that!
Conan is a crazy teen, just rushing in a closed door if he's playing without paying attention!
Satan is more reserved, but sharp when it comes to catch flies!

They cuddle a lot when they clean each other; Conan is being very dominating, and Satan... well Satan totally enjoys that it seems! hehe * happy sigh *

5 comments:

Mahie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. CaSo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.