Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Your blog and yourself ... total (metal) fusion?

How much do you share about yourself on your blog?
I don't mean specifically about your personal life, but about yourself... who you are, really?

My blog is mostly dedicated to light stuff, so I share more or less 60% of who I am. Not bad!
On Facebook, I reach 80%
With Twitter, no I'm not a twitteuse, it does not count really...0,01%
lol

Now I gotta calculate!
(grabbing my lil glass of cold white wine)



There's more or less 20% of me just not exposed! 20% happily sticking in a dark corner.
(I'm really bad @Maths !)

5 comments:

Mahie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.