Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to my beloved pollution!

...and to my high heels (wearing them already!) and oh god, to my big BOY! Yeah, my big computer! Large screen, real keyboard and enjoyable mouse... God, that makes a difference!


I'm sorry for the lack of words here and there, on blogs, on FB. It was hard to get time to sit and enjoy. I'll take my revenge : ))

okok, I'm just posting my holiday postcards for now and relax a bit : )


During this past month, I can say I was quite relaxed, yet always thinking hard... about work mainly. Love too, sex sometimes. I'm transparent.

Not a clear blue sky in my head though, never. I enjoy that pretty much.








My devils, my demons. Loup caught in the toilets again (after 35 minutes, I start to worry!), this time with my books about pin-ups! lol. Really....... so cute!

My tigers... loved the countryside of course, and easily got used to it. We had many cuddles times and lazy times. So different from the past years. Perfect













And of course... beach stuff.
Hey it's summer after all : ))

3 comments:

Mahie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. CaSo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.