Saturday, September 17, 2011

Surprised but supportive of course !

haha I did not expect my baby boy, (cut in the wood, strong and heavy like a mini rugbyman), to ask me to start  
modern dance
at school !

Whether Loup is very  creative, open, wanting to learn anything new (which is very true), or he knows he will be surrounded with pretty lil girls.
I think both :P

He already does Judo, which he LOVES, but I think that might bring him another kind of pleasure.
I'm very proud he makes his own choices already, insisting there's no reason only girls should know about dancing! : )))

3 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. CaSo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.